- Choose a cover letter with right type. When you want to apply for a job in certain company, you know which job it is, don’t you? Well, in searching cover letter sample, you should know whether the types of cover letter is reflects how you are applying for the job or not. One of the important things is that your cover letter is designed to show your purpose in getting the position. Make your cover letter special.
- Complete information whether about contact person or address. Searching a cover letter sample is not that easy because you need to see if the information about the contact person and address is complete or not. Do you know? Having a contact person in the company is important? It is good when you can send your cover letter directly to the hiring manager. You will do great thing when you can mention the name, title, or position of that person. Write complete address is also important.
- Choose tidy and right cover letter format. First impression of your cover letter is also important. When your cover letter has good format or good presentation, there is an opportunity that the hiring manager would like to read it.
- Using cover letter template is a good idea. You can find the template easily and free. If you are using Microsoft Word, then you can go to File option, click ‘New’ and choose Resume and Cover Letter field. You will go to the official website and then just choose the template. Besides, Good Docs is also giving you some cover letter templates. It is quite easy.
Example Cover Letter Response to Advertisement
876 Study St.
Anderson, IN 09811
February 28, 2015
Mr Erick Nam
Human Resource Department
Pandy Industry Ltd.
17 Rabbit Road
Boston, Massachusetts 62633
Dear Mr Erick Nam:
I am writing in response to your notice in the February 25, 2015 at South Street Gazette for a sales representative. I have a lot to offer your firm, including five years of experience in sales.Loading...
Some specific accomplishments include:
· Expanded client base by 40 percent through persistent effort and excellent service.
· Ninety percent of my clients renewed annual contracts.
· Traveled throughout large territory, managing time well.
Does this sound like the person you need? If it does, I am eager to speak with you. I’ve enclosed my resume for your review. I look forward to hearing from you.
Example Cover Letter with Salary Requirements
|Cover Letter Example With Salary Requirements|