- Your contact information must be completed, such as your name, address, phone number, email address, etc.
- Good salutation. If you know to whom the applicant should be aimed, you can follow your greeting with the name of that person. Yet, when you do not know it even after you ask to the company, then you can write it as hiring manager or from human resource development.
- The body of the paragraph should show your skills and experience. Of course you should add some support paragraph. In this part you will tell the hiring manager about how sure you are with what the company looks for.
- The closing paragraph will about the summary of your skill, how you would like to solve the company’s problems and contribute to the company success.
- You can end the company with simple dictions such as ‘sincerely’ or ‘best regards’.
Alice Matthew12 Delight St | Sometwon 123090 | (001) 987-0988 | email@example.comJune 13, 2015
Ms. Rene Wendy
Human Resources Development
67 Seabeaches Ave.
Anywhere, CR 123000
Dear Ms. Rene Wendy,
I write in response to your ad seeking a Customer Service Representative at ABC Insurance. As a highly competent Customer Service Representative, I would bring a dedicated, reliable, and driven attitude to this role.
In my current position, I maintain an exceeding functional work environment while delivering exceptional customer service for Hikers Insurance. I have a knack for problem solving and work well independently and with little oversight. I respond to request from colleagues and clients in a timely manner and am adept at prioritizing multiple ongoing projects.
Additionally, I am adept at:
§ Consulting with customers to evaluate their needs, determine best, and suggest additional services that may be of interest.
§ Exceeding quotes for calls taken, upgrades processed, and applications completed.
§ Maintaining up to date knowledge of services procedures, and regulations to ensure accurate and effective service.
§ Cross-training in order to assist other departments or in other roles as needed.
I am a self-starter and excel at handing customer inquiries, policy changes, and resolving conflicts quickly. I am also deeply familiar with several proprietary computer software systems and adapt quickly to new programs. As a part of the team at ABC Insurance, I hope to bring first-rate customer service to your clients and support your business goals.
My resume and references are attached. Please feel free to call me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the position and your needs in detail.
Thank you for your time and consideration.