Employement Verification Letter Format
- Use business letter format. An employment verification letter is a legal letter in a business. Thus, it is necessary for you to use an official business letter format including your contact information at the top of your letter or you can make it as the head of your employment verification letter. Never forget to use polite and nice salutation letter at the beginning and write down your name and signature at the end of your letter.
- Be brief and concise. You cannot bring any topics on your verification letter and make your letter too long. Just give what you should give. Write down what your employee asks to write. When you want to write an evaluation of the employee while the employee does not ask you, so don’t write it.
- Complete all the requested information. Have ever seen an employment verification letter? Well, if you never see it then an employment verification letter usually ask about your name, your department in the company and sometimes you should write your specific title as well, the amount of you have been employed. You can see some examples in this discussion.
- Give your contact information. Though you already give your full information including your contact information, you should write down your contact information at the end of the letter. You can write your phone number or even your email.
- Check it one more time. Since it is an important letter and you will not any mistake there, you have to read it and see whether there are some mistakes or not. It is including your grammar, diction, and some information of yours. Be careful.
Employment Verification Letter Templates
EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION LETTER
Employer Name: _________________
City: __________ State: __________
RE: Verification of Employment for ______________[Name of Employee]
To whom it may concern:
Please accept letter as confirmation that ___________________ [Name of Employee] has been employed with _______________[Employer Name] since [Employee State Date].
Currently, ___________________and works on a Full-Time Part-Time basis of ___ hours per week while earning $ _____________ payable Hourly Daily Weekly Bi-weekly Monthly Quarterly Annually and No Bonus a Bonus of $ ______________.
If you have any questions or require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact me at __________________ [Employer Phone Number].
Print Name: __________________________
Employer Title: _______________________
Employment Verification Request Letter
EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION REQUEST LETTER
[Name of Reference]
[Title of Reference]
[Reference Company Name]
Regarding: [Candidate’s Name]
We are contacting you to verify employment of the above individual with your organization. This individual has applied with our organization for the position of [Position Title]. Attached please find a copy of the applicant’s signed consent form releasing prior employers to provide our organization information on his/her employment history, salary and performance. We appreciate your time and attention to this matter. If you have any questions, please contact me directly at [phone number and e-mail address].