A resume will explain who you are more detail. It contains with brave explanation, your objective, qualification, education, work experience until your additional skills. When you are opening the internet, you will see a lot of example of resume. Moreover, you can find and download a resume template in the internet. Sometimes it makes you confused because some of it is for them who already graduated. Actually, there is similar. You just need to change some parts that connect with you. Let see some easy tips below:
- Write down your complete information as head of the resume. It makes the hiring manager easily find your contact including your full name, address, phone number, email, or even your personal website.
- You should type your objective. You need to tell your goal and your purposes. Make it short but clear. In a resume, you also need to write down your qualifications that are required to the job.
- Though you are not graduated yet from your school or college, still you need to write your education. Even, when you have some achievement, mention it. It is your plus point. You can include the achievement to the education part, or you can make different part to explain it.
- It is not a big deal with your work experience since you just start to have a part time job. Well, if you have some of work experience, then mention it. Yet, when you have nothing to explain, sometimes you follow an event such as community service. You can write it as well.
- Last, as additional point, you need to write your skills as well. Your skills that are required with the job you want to apply. It is not that hard, isn’t it?
You know, making a resume also needs your creativity. There is not absolute resume. As long as you make the resume in formal business letter, it is okay. Well, to make the explanation easier to understand, let see this following example:
265 West Riverview St | Kettle Downs, RE 12345 | Phone (876) 123-8766 | email: email@example.com
Seeking part-time retail sales clerk/cashier position
Summary of Qualifications•Customer-focused self-starter with proven client services skills
•Energetic, hard-working achiever and communicator, with strong listening skills
•Quick learner, eager to learn and follow directions
•Excellent team player who thrives in teamwork situations
•Responsible and reliable, with record of professionalism
High School Diploma, KettleUp High School, KettleUp, WA, expected May 2016
Honors and Distinctions•Earned Stevens Country Superintendent’s Scholar Award, 2015
•Achieved Honor Roll, KettleUp High, 2014-2015
•Earned Varsity Letter, KettleUp High Soccer Team, 2013-2015
Bagger, Super One Foods, Colville, WA, Summer 2015
•Prepared bagged groceries to customer specifications
•Assisted in loading groceries to customer vehicles
•Secured shopping carts and other key supplies
•Provided customer service to average of 60 customers per-shift
Babysitter, Suzie’s Babysitting Services, Kettle Falls, WA, 2011 to present
•Maintain satisfied clientele of 10 families
•Provide quality car for children aged newborn to 12 years
•Manage all aspects of business
•Supplied 40 community-service hours at Parkview Senior Living, retirement community, Sept to Oct 2013
•Donated more than 100 hours to Northeast Washington Fairgrounds, Fall 2013 and Spring 2014
•Contributed more than 120 volunteer hours to Columbia Christian Academy Summer Camp, Summer 2014
•Provided 10 volunteer hours to Columbia River Cleanup, Summer 2013