- Use business letter format will help you to get right format since you want to be accepted as apprentice when you are sending the cover letter by email. Make sure that you are also adding your contact information at the top, the date, and the contact information for the employer.
- You can try to apply a cover letter for some company in one time since you have to get at least once experience as apprentice. However, you should make a custom cover letter. It means you have to write one by one. You need a unique cover letter for each company.
- You can add your special ability or skill in your cover letter to show how qualified you are. If you have a lot of time, then also write some example from your past work academic.
- Even, you should emphasize you academic experience. No matter what, it helps you to get the internship. If you like, you can also add your extracurricular experience which relates with the job.
- Write a good follow up. You can say that how much you will follow up with the employer in the end of the letter.
See, it is easy to follow. When you cannot make a cover letter with business format, then you can use a template cover letter in Microsoft Word. You can download it through your Microsoft Word, or go the official website of Microsoft. You can download some templates freely. Yet, let see this simple example without using the template:
Andy LeeStunning St | Any Where Town, AW 123 44| (005) 888-0000 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Ms. Michelle,
I would like to apply for a summer internship position with innovation. I learned of your company through the placement center at University of California.
I am currently majoring in architecture at the University of California and will receive my degrees this spring. While I have a comprehensive architectural background, mu emphasis is on rehabilitation and renovation. I feel that your firm places prominence in similar areas and having the privilege of serving as an intern with you will give me that further exposure I need to advance my career.
Upon graduating I hope to work for a firm that specializes in rehabilitation and renovation architectural development and eventually start my own firm. With the right opportunities and experience to cutting edge projects and designs, I believe I can achieve this goal. I hope to with your firm’s help.
I previously held a summer internship at Smithers & Associates, a St. Louis-based architecture firm. While there, I used CAD technology to help design floor plans for a multi-level retail space. I also used the drafting technique I learned on the Digital Terrain Monitor (DTM) to assist on the redesign of a movie theater in downtown St. Louis. This could be of interest to you, as I recently read on your website that innovation will be renovating three entertainment venues in the coming year.
I would like the opportunity to meet with you to discuss any internship opportunities you might have. Please at me know if you have any questions or would like to see sine work samples. You can reach me by phone at (005) 888-0000 or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your consideration.
Marketing Internship Cover Letter
|Marketing Internship Cover Letter|
Application For Internship Sample
|Application For Internship Sample|
Cover Letter Examples for Intership
|Cover Letter Examples for Intership|
Cover Letter For Internship With No Experience
|Cover Letter For Internship With No Experience|
Cover Letter For Intership
|Cover Letter For Intership|
How To Write a Cover Letter For Intership
|How To Write a Cover Letter For Intership|
Internship Application Letter doc
|Internship Application Letter doc|
Internship Cover Letter Engineering
|Internship Cover Letter Engineering|
Letter For Internship Request
|Letter For Internship Request|
Internship Letter Format Students
|Internship Letter Format Students|