What makes people want to apply a job though they have not any experience? Well, you may a fresh graduate with no working experience before or someone who wants to try new experience. Whatever you do before, you need to make a nice cover letter to attract the hiring manager. Indeed, you need a resume as well. Yet, the first thing they will read is your cover letter.
It is similar with other cover letter. However, before you decide to use cover letter template that you can download freely through your MS Word, let see how to make it by your own template since the template sometimes not require enough for your needs. You know the similarities with one cover letter and other cover letter is they use formal business letter. This format will show that you are a professional. Well, let see these simple tips you can follow:
- First of all, you need to write clear name, address and contact information as the head of the letter. You may find different example, but the point is to give clear personal information so the hiring manager can find it easily.
- Write the date when you are writing the letter.
- Mention the name of the hiring manager. Usually it mentions on the job list. Yet, when you cannot find it there, you can ask the customer service or even check the official website of the company. Write the tittle of her/him. In certain condition, you may not find it. Then you can use another salutation like ‘Dear Hiring Manager’, ‘Dear Human Resource Development’, and so on.
- The body of the letter should tell who you are, where your school from and sometimes your achievement and your working experience that requires with the job.
- Explain why you are qualified enough to get the position. Make sure that you are using a good grammar and type writing. Tell your qualifications so the hiring manager considers it and give you more chance to get interviewed.
- Once more, mention your phone number or email in the last paragraph. It makes them easily to find it and do not need to scroll up.
- You should use nice salutation to respect the hiring manager such as ‘Best Regards’, ‘Sincerely’, ‘Yours Faithfully’ and so on.
Make your cover letter only one page. No one will read a too long cover letter. Thus, it is only tips for you. You can use it to make a professional receptionist cover letter no experience. Well, let see this simple example:
Receptionist Cover Letter Examples
23 EE street | DownTown, 123 NN | (097) 123-3322 | firstname.lastname@example.org
March, 24th 2015
Mr. Anam Kapoor
122 Road St.
1233 NY, DownTown
Dear Mr. Anam Kapoor:
I would like to apply for the position of receptionist in your company. This is in respect to the advert published on ABC Newspaper of Thursday, 4th of October. Although I do not have previous industry exposure in this field and consider myself as a fresher, yet, I have got some skills which are best suited for the position of receptionist. With good communication skills, dedication, consistency and perseverance, I am towards finding a job that provides me with ample chance to prove myself as well as my abilities.
Hence, please find my resume attached with this cover letter and let me know if you find me suitable for the candidature. Please let me know when we can discuss this job offer and my candidate further.